Friday, June 02, 2006

My neices brought with them a cd by the Arctic monkeys and Mike and I love it. It is sosooo Sheffield and we laughed and laughed at the track Mardy bum !!! The guy who writes and sings those lyrics has such a great observations about life that I can listen to them all day they are like poems .
They have also got me listening to Athlete another new favorite.
Beccy has introduced me to Bromhead jackets who are also great and good friends of hers .
USA is a bit hard to find new music especially when i tend to sick to the country channels - I know that wont be a surprise, my ipod is however becoming quite eclectic now . Joanna will be especially pleased to hear this as she has been trying to broaden my musical taste for years!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo Saxton said...

Hallelujah!!! You see what happens when you persevere in prayer? God answers the prayer of a righteous woman. Welcome to the word of decent music!!! Don't you dare backslide!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Bellies Gonna get ya said...

I would be sick to country music as well!!!!
As for the Arctic Monkeys - I just don`t get what all the fuss is about!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're from Sheffield. What more do you need?

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home