Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Visitors from the UK

We have Jenny Ecclesall visiting us from the UK this week. She is at the moment enjoying the delights of the Pioneer museum just down the road from us and had an exciting bike ride with mike off trail yesterday and they both got punctures so a little more exciting than planned. I ,too went cycling but on my very lovely shopping bike around Anthem- much more civilized.
Mike is off today at the International Conference of apostles in Dallas - sounds very posh but I am sure it isn't !!!
We also went to see a preview of the film Charlottes web last night, it is a lovely family movie .The previous evening we had seen the film The Queen which although is very well acted and insightful, in truth its boring . This weekend I think we will have to see a tense thriller to balance these two out!!!
Of course Thursday night here is Grey's anatomy- which I am really enjoying and so are lots of you from what I gather!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma Andrews said...

We are desperately waiting for the 3rd series here in NZ! Hopefully should be starting in February! Taking all my will power and discipline to not go on the website to find out what is happening! Can't wait! Glad you are enjoying it!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home