Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today is my Birthday

I am 48 today that sounds old but feels young . It feels like I have been in my 40's forages not sure why. maybe because we pack so much into each year!! This year I will have children that turn17,21 and 23 which is a good and I like them at each age but I do like them as adults !!! I am going to spend some time today using my new flash camera Mike bought me as my birthday present whether i can get them on the blogg later remians to be seen.

Libby has arrived in very wet Sheffield todayand my mum and Brenda will arrive tonite in beautiful sunny Phoenix .
Libby was overweight with her bags as ever and got charged for this privilidge for the first time ever!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dayzeee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY!

How young you are! I will be 59 this year! Hope you had a lovely day and will have another good year this year.

Lots of love,

Chris xx

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home