Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Friends from India

We had Victor and Saro visiting us from India this week . Mike met up with them in November when he was over in India so it was great to meet them again in the USA. Victor works for YWAM in India and is planting churches and schools in his area .
We had fun with them we went to Sedona (in the rain ) met up with Beccy and her boyfreind Phil and then went shopping to walmart!!
I achieved something very special here and something Saro's family are very pleased about I got her some JEANS !!!!They have been trying for years to get her to wear them but it took the combination of me and Walmart to achieve it !

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma Andrews said...

I second the above comment! I seem to remember that Sally Breen and GAP are a dangerous combination too!!!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sally, Mike and all the Breens

I quite often read news of the Breen family here! Thought I would send you details of another blogger who has recently been in the paper here. She's another lady who's recently moved house to a "foreign" land. Check out www.wifeinthenorth.com. We're all well - lots of love to all the Breens from Nikki and all the Henshaws

4:55 AM  
Blogger cliff&suse said...

Beccy has a boyfriend!!! Tell her i want all the news!! Hope your all well? Lots of love, Suse xx

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home