Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sam's High School Prom


Its just like in the 'movies"

Sam had his High School Prom last night

It included all the essential elements of Flowers for his Date, a Hummer limosine, Tuxedo's and lots of amazing dresses.

There was also the voting and I am pleased to announce Sam was voted prom Prince!!! if I knew what it meant I am sure I would be excited .

He was thrilled bit very cool about it .

But my job was to make sure he had everything right including matching waistcoat to compliment Taylors dress and to take photos , so here are some for you to enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Summers Family said...

Beautiful, what an adorable couple! And I've heard they are amazing babysitters as well! Glad you guys had a great time you look wonderful!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home