Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well My mum has gone home after being with us for 5 weeks . She does amazing for 78 hope I am like her when I am that age.

Mike is off to San Francisco tomorrow to get a visa so he can fly to india after our trip to N Zealand and Australia . We did n't realise he needed one until 2 days ago . we leave in a week and it takes 15days unless you go in person !!!The joys of missionary travel !!!He is then flying on to Kanasa city and Seattle for a conference and church consultation .
Getting really excited about seing everyone in NZ and australia.

Hope you like Mike's posting he says he is going to do more now I have showed him how !!!!Bet you could tell it wasn't from me!!!!!

Beccy moved house ( again )last weekend she says this time she is definately not moving again!!! it is a great place 3 bedrooms large kitchen diner etc and just near church and shops . same room mate . Will post photos soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Bellies Gonna get ya said...

Howdy Sally and Mike, yep we are getting more french by the month but remain amazed by the amount of travelling you both do - my idea of hell!! This time I did no packing as I have enough clothes at the french house! re films - keep the reviews coming as we are very picky - I have two french films to see after my chilean DVD - very world cinema!
Angus and Anne

12:20 PM  
Blogger The Kingsley-Smiths said...

Hi Guys
We're looking forward to seeing you over here in NZ. Hope you have safe travels. See you in a week or so.
Paul & Laura

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home