Thursday, February 01, 2007

coffee

We love coffee in this household as many of you will know.
We love starbucks and all that .

However at home we have tried many , many types of instruments to make coffee ,
drip pots, expresso makers, bodums etc.
I have just bought a new one- i have gone back to the old fashioned perculator!! remember the little pop pop noise they make and the HOt coffee they produce and to me it wins hands down I am still convincing Mike of course but I like it.

I also went to two new classes this week an exercise class at the community centre here in anthem -which was great and connected me with the outside world -always good
Photography class which also was really brilliant and made me realise how little i knew but how good it was to learn this stuff .
so busy week here in Phoenix

1 Comments:

Blogger Bellies Gonna get ya said...

Hi Sally, our top tip is to get the freshest best beans possible and store them in the freezer as it reduces the evaporation of the aromatic oils. Grind them to taste each time. Whatever method you use this improves the coffee.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home